Wheezing is a loud, crackling whistling sound when you breathe. Many people with respiratory allergies know that wheezing often accompanies the hay fever season. It can also be caused by a respiratory infection such as acute bronchitis. But chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma are the most common causes. Several treatments can reduce wheezing. Your doctor should keep a close watch if you have asthma, severe allergies, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, or COPD. You may also need to see a specialist such as an allergist or pulmonologist. Anyone can get wheezing. This occurs most often in infants, possibly because of their smaller airways. It is also common in children who have asthma or bronchiolitis. Adults who smoke or who have emphysema or heart failure are more likely to develop wheezing.
Asthma|wheezing home treatment
Mix an equal quantity of ginger juice, pomegranate juice, and honey. Take one teaspoon of this mixture two or three times a day.
1) Heat mustard oil with some camphor.
2) Take it out in a bowl and when it becomes warm, rub it gently on the chest and upper back and
Do this several times a day until the symptoms subside.
1) Wash and soak three dried figs in a cup of water overnight.
2) Drink fig water on an empty stomach after eating soaked figs in the morning.
1) Boil two or three cloves in a quarter cup of milk.
2) Let it cool to room temperature and then drink it.
1) Simply put a few drops of eucalyptus oil on a paper towel and keep it near your head while you sleep so that you breathe in the aroma.
2) You can also put two to three drops of eucalyptus oil in a pot of boiling water and inhale the steam. Try deep breathing for faster results.
1) Just inhaling the scent of honey has been shown to produce positive results for some people.
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedback
Also Read : Related Health and Fitness by Clicking Here. Get unlimited coupons click here. For Yoga tips Click here. Check out latest movies and web series from Here Want gadget info? Click Here. Please don' forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don't forget to Subscribe our News Letter. If you are interested in cooking, Check out our cooking section by clicking Hereor Here
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook, Twitter and You can also E-Mail.