Bedsores -also called pressure ulcers and decubitus ulcers - are injuries to the skin and underlying tissue as a result of prolonged pressure on the skin. Bedsores often develop on skin that covers bony areas of the body such as the heels, ankles, hips, and tailbone. People at risk for bedsores have medical conditions that limit their ability to move or cause them to spend most of their time moving. in a bed or chair. Bedsores can develop over hours or days. Most wounds heal with treatment, but some never fully heal. You can take steps to help prevent and heal wounds. Bedsores fall into one of several stages depending on their depth, severity, and other characteristics. The degree of skin and tissue damage ranges from red, unbroken skin to deep bruising involving muscle and bone.
Bedsores home treatment:-
1) Mix 2 teaspoons of salt in a cup of water. Boil it and then let it cool down.
2) Use this solution to clean the affected part of the body and let it dry.
3) then cover it with a bandage and repeat this process twice a day.
1) Clean the affected area with sterile water or saline solution.
2) Sprinkle enough turmeric powder to cover the affected area and cover the area with a clean bandage.
3) Continue this thrice a day for quick recovery.
1) Apply aloe vera gel on the affected area and rub it gently for a few minutes.
2) Let it dry on its own and then wipe it off with a clean damp cloth.
3) Repeat this thrice a day for quick recovery.
1) Prepare a mixture by taking an equal quantity of honey and sugar.
2) Apply this mixture to the affected part of the body and cover it with a clean bandage.
3) Follow this remedy once every day.
1) Spread a little warm coconut oil on the affected areas and massage gently till the oil penetrates the skin.
2) Apply it 3 or 4 times a day to heal wounds and prevent new ones from appearing.
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedback
Also Read : Related Health and Fitness by Clicking Here. Get unlimited coupons click here. For Yoga tips Click here. Check out latest movies and web series from Here Get favorite movies from Here Want gadget info? Click Here. Please don' forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don't forget to Subscribe our News Letter.
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.