Back pain is a common reason for absenteeism from work and seeking medical treatment. It can be uncomfortable and debilitating. It can occur as a result of injury, activity, and certain medical conditions. Back pain can affect people of any age for different reasons. As people get older, the likelihood of low back pain increases, due to factors such as past occupation and degenerative disc disease. Lower back pain lumbar spine, discs between vertebrae, spine, and ligaments surrounding discs, spinal cord and nerves, lower back muscles, internal organs of the abdomen and pelvis, and around the lumbar region may be attached to the skin. Upper back pain can be caused by disorders of the aorta, tumors in the chest, and inflammation of the spine.
Backache home treatment:-
1) Apply ginger paste on the affected area, followed by eucalyptus oil.
2) Cut 4 to 6 thin pieces of fresh ginger root and put it in one and a half cups of water. Boil it on low flame for 10 to 15 minutes and bring it to a boil.
3) Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature and filter it.
4) add honey and drink it.
5) You can drink this ginger tea two or three times a day for a few days or till you see improvement.
1) Boil 8 to 10 basil leaves in a cup of water until the water becomes half.
2) Let it cool to room temperature and then add a pinch of salt.
3) For mild pain, drink this decoction once a day; Drink it twice a day for severe pain.
1) To make garlic oil, heat a little coconut oil, mustard oil, or sesame oil on low flame and then put 8 to 10 cloves of garlic in it.
2) Fry the garlic till it turns brown. Filter the oil and let it cool to room temperature.
3) Gently massage your back with oil. Leave it on for some time and then take a bath with warm water.
1) Soak a handful of wheat in water overnight.
2) Mix safflower grass powder and coriander in the morning. Then add a cup of milk to it and boil it for a few minutes till it becomes thick.
3) Drink the mixture twice a day.
1) Put a bowl of crushed ice in a plastic bag and wrap it in a towel. Apply the compress on the affected area for 10 to 15 minutes.
2) Do this repeatedly, waiting half an hour between each application.
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedback
Also Read : Related Health and Fitness by Clicking Here. Get unlimited coupons click here. For Yoga tips Click here. Check out latest movies and web series from Here Get favorite movies from Here Want gadget info? Click Here. Please don' forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don't forget to Subscribe our News Letter.
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.