They have a reputation for being a major acne symptom. They are also recognized as dark spots. We wish they were subtle but sadly that is not true. It makes no sense to guess what we are talking about - blackheads! The same old tired spots tend to accumulate around your nose, back, neck, chest, and arms. The same spots you scrub for hours in the shower but they just don't budge. But, have you really paid attention to the question, what are blackheads? In simple words, these tiny bumps are actually made of oxidized melanin and are formed when a hair follicle fills up with sebum or dirt. In case you're wondering what sebum is, it's the lightweight, oily substance that moisturizes your skin. The technical term for blackheads is comedo, which is derived from the Latin for gluttony.
Blackheads home treatment:-
1) Mix a teaspoon of cinnamon powder and lemon juice with a pinch of turmeric powder (optional).
2) Spread it on your face, leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off.
1) Make a paste by mixing a spoonful of honey and the juice of four tomatoes in enough oatmeal.
2) Scrub it on your skin.
3) Wash it off after 10 minutes.
4) Repeat regularly for clear skin.
1) Put a few drops of honey on half a lemon.
2) For extra exfoliation, you can also add a little sugar.
3) Gently rub the lemon on your face, especially the areas with blackheads.
4) Wash it off after 10 minutes.
5) Repeat once or twice a week.
1) Make a paste by mixing a teaspoon of dry green tea leaves in a little water.
2) Scrub the paste on the affected area with light hands for two to three minutes.
3) This scrub deeply cleanses oily skin and helps unclog pores.
4) Wash it off with lukewarm water.
1) Apply a little pure honey to your face.
2) Leave it on for about 10 minutes.
3) Wash your face with lukewarm water.
1) Mix some turmeric powder in two tablespoons of mint juice.
2) Apply it to the affected areas.
3) Let it dry for a few minutes and then wash the area with lukewarm water.
1) Mix a tablespoon of cornmeal powder in a little milk or water.
2) Before applying this mixture, use steam to help open the pores on your face.
3) then apply the mixture and gently massage in a circular motion.
4) Focus on the most affected areas.
5) After few minutes wash your face with cold water.
6) It will help in closing the pores.
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedback
Also Read : Related Health and Fitness by Clicking Here. Get unlimited coupons click here. For Yoga tips Click here. Check out latest movies and web series from Here Get favorite movies from Here Want gadget info? Click Here. Please don' forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don't forget to Subscribe our News Letter.
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.