A boil is a painful, pus-filled bump that can develop on the surface of your skin. Boils are also called furuncles. Larger ones are called boils. A boil on your eyelid is called a style. An abscess is often caused by an infection of the hair follicle or oil gland. They are usually caused by staph bacteria, which are naturally present on your skin. Boils can develop anywhere on your body but are most commonly found in areas of the body where there is friction. They are most likely to occur on your neck, breasts, face, armpits, buttocks, or thighs. According to a 2012 review article, boils are becoming more common in the United States. This increase has been linked to the growth of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) bacteria. The bacteria normally found on your skin and inside your nose can become resistant to many types of antibiotics. Infection with these bacteria can be serious and difficult to treat.
Boils on inner thighs home treatment:-
1) Soak a cloth in warm water, squeeze out the excess water and press it on the boil.
2) Do this again and again throughout the day until the boil is gone and the pus does not come out.
3) Clean the area thoroughly and apply a medicated ointment to prevent further infection.
Tea tree oil:-
1) Soak cotton in tea tree oil and apply it to the affected area.
2) Do this a few times a day until the boil heals.
1) Make a thick paste with some turmeric powder and enough water.
12Apply the paste the boil and wash it and leave it for 30 minutes.
3) Repeat this a few times a day. This will help the boil to come to the head and burst in a few days.
1) Make a paste by grinding a handful of neem leaves. You can also add some turmeric powder.
2) Apply this paste to the affected area and leave it for at least 30 minutes before washing it off.
3) Do this a few times a day.
1) Cut an onion into thick slices and keep the onion slices on the boil and cover with a cloth.
2) Turn the onion slices every 2 to 3 hours until it comes to a boil and the water drains out.
1) Gently crush 2 to 3 cloves of garlic to extract the juice.
2) Use a cotton swab to apply the juice to the boil and leave it for a few minutes.
3) Repeat this twice a day.
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedback
Also Read : Related Health and Fitness by Clicking Here. Get unlimited coupons click here. For Yoga tips Click here. Check out latest movies and web series from Here Get favorite movies from Here Want gadget info? Click Here. Please don' forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don't forget to Subscribe our News Letter.
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.