The telltale signs of sun damage, acne breakouts, and skin trauma—AKA dark spots give way to an uneven complexion. Sure, you don't mind the occasional spot, but when you see a family of dark spots that take over your face permanently, you know it's going to be a long game. Going to do it. Waiting for the spots to disappear is a futile task. Therefore, the sooner you work on treating them, the less intervention (read: laser) will be needed later. Here's a little help from us to plan your attack.
Dark spots on face home treatment:-
1) Apply a little fresh lemon juice on a cotton swab and apply it directly to the affected skin.
2) Let it dry and then wash off with plain water.
1) Cut a potato.
2) Place a slice directly on the dark spots.
3) Leave it for a few minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water.
1) Take 4 spoons of buttermilk.
2) Add 2 tsp fresh tomato juice.
3) Mix both ingredients (both have excellent bleaching properties) and then apply.
4) Wash it off after 15 minutes.
1) Extract fresh aloe vera gel from aloe vera leaf.
2) Apply it directly on dark spots and dark spots.
3) Gently massage the area with your fingers for a few minutes.
4) Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes, then wash your face.
5) Repeat this once or twice daily for a few weeks to reduce skin discoloration.
1) Make a thick paste of 2 teaspoons turmeric and a little milk and lemon juice.
2) Apply it on the skin where there are dark spots.
3) Leave it on for a few minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
1) Soak 8-10 almonds in milk overnight.
2) Take off the skin in the morning and grind the almonds.
3) Now add 1 teaspoon sandalwood powder and half teaspoon honey to it.
4) Make a fine paste by mixing them.
5) Apply it on your face.
6) Leave it on for about 30 minutes and then wash off.
6) Use this face mask once or twice a week.
1) Apply ripe papaya pulp on the skin.
2) Leave it on for about 20 minutes, then wash off.
3) Repeat 3 or 4 times a week.
4) Dip a clean cotton swab in fresh onion juice and apply it directly to the affected skin and let it dry naturally.
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedback
Also Read : Related Health and Fitness by Clicking Here. Get unlimited coupons click here. For Yoga tips Click here. Check out latest movies and web series from Here Get favorite movies from Here Want gadget info? Click Here. Please don' forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don't forget to Subscribe our News Letter.
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.