The changing environment and living conditions are rapidly increasing the number of diabetic patients in the city. The lack of control over food and drink is also responsible for this. Diabetes patient always has problems like headache, fatigue. In diabetes, the amount of sugar in the blood increases. However, there is no permanent cure. But the disease can be completely controlled by lifestyle changes, education, and improving eating habits.
1) Frequent urination.
2) Too much thirst.
3) Dry throat even after drinking a lot of water.
4) Very hungry even after eating food.
5) Nausea and sometimes vomiting.
6) Stiffness in hands and feet and body tingling.
7)Complaint of weakness and fatigue all the time.
8) Blurring of eyes.
9) Skin or urethra infections.
10) Dryness in the skin.
13) Lower body temperature.
14) Muscle aches.
15) Weight loss.
Here we are telling some home remedies to control diabetes: -
* Basil leaves contain antioxidants and essential oils which are helpful for insulin. So to reduce the sugar level, take two to three basil leaves daily on an empty stomach, or take one tablespoon of basil leaf juice.
* Add 10 mg of gooseberry juice to 2 grams of turmeric powder. Take this solution twice a day. This controls the amount of sugar in the blood.
* Blackberries are considered good medicine for diabetic patients. Diabetic patients should eat berries with black salt. This controls the amount of sugar in the blood.
*Use one gram of cinnamon in your daily diet for about a month, this will help in reducing blood sugar level as well as control weight.
Bitter gourd is used as a diabetes medicine. Its bitter juice reduces the amount of sugar, so its juice should be drunk daily. Diabetes can be eradicated quickly with boiled bitter gourd water.
* Methane is very important for the treatment of diabetes, it also cures chronic diabetes. The powder of methadone should be taken on an empty stomach in the morning with two teaspoons of water.
* Cut 5-6 ladyfingers in a glass or ceramic vessel and strangle them at night, filter and drink this water in the morning.
* Diabetes patients should drink two spoons of neem and four spoons of banana leaf juice regularly.
* Green tea is also considered very beneficial in diabetes. Green tea contains polyphenols, which are strong anti-oxidant and hypo-glycemic elements, the body is able to use insulin properly.
* Drum leaves have four times more calcium and double protein than milk. In diabetes, intake of these leaves helps in the digestion of food and lowering blood pressure. Its regular intake also benefits.
* Take out the juice by mixing one tomato, one cucumber, and one bitter gourd. Take this juice every morning on an empty stomach. It is very beneficial in diabetes.
* Wheat plants have curative properties. Even after extracting juice from small plants of wheat and consuming it daily, Mudhameh remains under control.
* Diabetic patients are advised to take little food and light meals. In such a situation, eating cucumber lemon should be eradicated from hunger.
Turnip is also very important in diabetes treatment. The use of turnip also reduces the amount of sugar in the blood. Apart from this, the patient with diabetes should use tarot, gourd, parwal, spinach, papaya, etc. more.
* Grind 6 vine leaves, 6 neem leaves, 6 basil leaves, 6 green leaves of Baganbelia, 3 whole black pepper fresh leaves on an empty stomach, take it with water and eat at least half an hour after intake, and do not eat anything. Sugar is also normal with regular intake.
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedback
Also Read : Related Health and Fitness by Clicking Here. Get unlimited coupons click here. For Yoga tips Click here. Check out latest movies and web series from Here Get favorite movies from Here Want gadget info? Click Here. Please don' forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don't forget to Subscribe our News Letter.
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.