The wintry winds in winter not only make our skin dry but also absorb moisture and make it hard. In such a situation, we should take special care of our skin. In winter, most people use hot water which is very harmful to our skin. Today we will tell you some tips that will make your skin bloom even in winter. We all know that baking soda is a good cleaning agent. Which is also easily available in everyone's homes. Do you know how beneficial baking soda is for our skin?
1. If you have blackheads on your skin, then applying a mask of banking soda in the face will be of great benefit. To make the mask, mix a quarter of orange and lemon juice in a baking soda and apply it on the face for at least 15 minutes and then wash it off with warm water
2. By applying the baking soda directly to the face, it acts as a friction scrub. Skin knuckles open when scrubbed with baking soda.
3. Do you know that baking soda is also a good deodorant? Bathing soda mixed with water and bathing does not cause perspiration and irritating chemicals in the skin. Which does not smell of sweat.
4. By mixing two spoons of baking soda in curd, it also eliminates harmful enzymes formed in the skin.
5. You can also use baking soda as a bath oil in winter. For this, you will need 2 tsp vitamin E oil, 4 tsp honey, 1 tsp cream, 1 tsp salt, and 1 tsp baking soda. Mix them all together and massage your entire body with this mixture for 20 minutes and then take a bath with hot water. This will keep the moisture of your skin intact.
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedback
Also Read : Related Health and Fitness by Clicking Here. Get unlimited coupons click here. For Yoga tips Click here. Check out latest movies and web series from Here Get favorite movies from Here Want gadget info? Click Here. Please don' forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don't forget to Subscribe our News Letter.
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.