Matsyasana (fish pose)| benefits of fish pose
Matsyasana (fish pose):- The word Matsyasana is a Sanskrit word meaning Matsyasana like fish pose In this. The body has to be shaped like a fish. Mastyasana is also known as (fish pose). If you do this posture properly, you can get rid of many diseases and it has many benefits. This asana is the proper asana for your throat. If you have a thyroid problem, this asana is also helpful. It also gives many benefits to your body such as reducing your abdominal fat and also relieves your back pain. You can do this asana easily at your home. It is also a very simple posture. Today we will tell you the benefits of this and precautions while doing it. Pay attention to these things and follow the tips below.
What are the precautions before Matsyasana?
1) If you have high BP or low BP disease, then you cannot do this asana.
2) Even if you have migraine or sleep apnea, this simple can prove dangerous for you.
3) If there is any kind of injury to your knee, you cannot do this asana with your knees.
4) You have to emphasize this asana according to your physical ability.
5) If you have any kind of injury to your back or neck, do not do this Matsyaasana.
Benefits of doing Matsyasana.
1) Matsyasan causes a stretch in your stomach, due to which your belly fat is reduced. You have to do this asana continuously for at least 1 month. This will prove to be very beneficial in reducing your abdominal fat.
2) If you have a Thyroid of the Throat, then this asana will be very beneficial for you because by doing this Asana Asana will stretch on your throat. This will work for your thyroid.
3 ) Matsyasana relieves you from the problem of constipation. By doing this asana, you massage your stomach, which eliminates the problem of constipation.
4) If you have any problems with the uterus, then doing this asana can also remove your uterine problems.
5)Women are more prone to backache problems. If you do this Matsyasana, it will bring flexibility in your spine and it will also relieve you from the problem of back pain.
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail."